Friday, March 02, 2007



SO... I was supposed to be running tomorrow, but since i am making the move from the spinting team to the distance team, the coach won't let me run until i have run a time trial for him. Since I have only run with the distance guys twice he doesn't think that it is possible for me to have the endurance necessary for the 2 mile. I guess a 24th at nationals doesnt do that much for you. I have been sick the last couple days so i haven't run since tuesday, all in a desperate attempt to be ready for the 4 races i will be doing this weekend. Hopefully a TTT and an ITT tomorrow and a 3,4 crit and 1,2,3 crit on SUnday.

Tomorrow will be the first ride since last Sunday. Is that bad? I'm not sure, but i will tell you one thing that is bad... dumping your girlfriend and then trying to take her best friend to prom. In case you didnt know, it doesnt work, but feel free to try for yourself.


No comments: