Wednesday, March 07, 2007


So the weekend races happened and about all I can say is that i was not recovered from my sickness quite well enough. In addition i am fat and out of shape and the combination of the 3 made for a really bad weekend on the bike. I rolled something like a 30:23 in the time trial which is well...something like 5 minutes slower than my man Scott rolled. We skipped the team trial which i have to say i was happy with because i wasn't going to do it anyway and i didnt want to look like a wus. The crits on Sunday started and it took my body 5 minutes to realize i was supposed to be riding, by then i was dropped out of both of them and just rolled around with my head crooked and drool coming out of my mouth. It has become very clear to me after this last weekend that i can't get by just riding once a week. Anyway i guess that is it, nothing really new happening.


I'm out.

B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew... and I thought I was the only one with the one-a-week training regime ;-)