Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So again, i guess there is really not much happening. I have been busy getting some good base in this year and today hit the 30 hour/ 500 mile mark. I will probably start my first build period when i hit 700 miles so it should be about a week and a half at the rate i am going. I got in a good 8.5 hours this weekend by doing a 5.5 hour ride with Mike and Dan at white mesa and red mesa. About an hour from the end i fell and hit a rock with my hand and severely damaged the tendon. Just today i got full mobility back, but it still really hurts to move it. I have been off the mountainbike since, but have been doing base on the road bike. 2 hours 20 minutes yesterday and 2hours 7 minutes today. I will probably ride a short bit tomorrow and take friday off in preparation for the SYDC on Saturday. Its going to be a busy weekend. I have the SYDC starting at 0630 on Saturday morning, then as soon as i finish that i have to come home and get ready for prom. Prom festivities will start about 1700 and go until probably 0100 or 0200 Sunday morning, unless they go better than planned in which case it might be more like 0300 or 0400. Then it will be off to bed for a couple hours and up to hopefully get in a 3 hour road ride. After that i have to go to the NAU freshman orientation they are having at the Marriot in town. Hopefully sunday night i will be able to catch up on sleep. To top it off i have to have 34 lines of Hamlet memorized by Tuesday.

I should probably go to sleep now and load up. Thats it for now.
Later

1 comment:

Matt said...

See ya at the SYDC.

Sorry I missed you call for the wednesday FooMTB meeting. Was riding and cut it close to make it - well actually came 30-mins late to the meeting.