Thursday, November 30, 2006

So after the two hour delay this morning classes are so short that our teachers say we can do whatever. Since my second period is in the comuter lab i figured i would take the time to catch up on some blogging. I am sitting in Architecture class trying to figure out how to extrude doors onto kitchen cabinets, which, in a program as lame as AutoCAD is actually quite hard. Plus, the computers are so slow that the 3D rotate command doesnt really work which makes formatting the UCS extremely hard. After the cabinets its time to extrude the toilets, and that i can handle. I mean, cabinets don't really need doors, but houses totally need toilets. On top of the AutoCAD problems I am already past deadline on a couple of engineering design problems in ProEngineer. i finally got the student version for it on my home computer, but for some reason it says i don't have to correct license even though i spent an hour trying to install it. if anyone can help with that problem please let me know. if i get it up and running at my house i can crank out the design problem on a fast computer and get it done sooner.

How can it be that on the coldest day of the year my car actually overheated? I am pretty sure the 12 degree temperatures up at my house last night froze the water/coolant mix and therefore, there was actually no coolant flow. Hopefully the 35 degree high temp today will be enough to thaw stuff out before i have to make the longer trip from school to work. Pulling over on I25 at the exit ramp to I40 is no fun (i know because i have done it...twice). Thats tht first overheating problem i have had in my car since i put the new radiator in about 6 months ago and thats why i think that it had to have something to do with the coolant freezing in the lines.

Thats it i guess. No ride today as i will get home after dark and really dont feel like going out in the cold.

Skinnyfast Jr.

No comments: