Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FaceBook.com Thats where the action is. Its free, and I promise i will give you some of my friends so you wont look like a loser if you join. Plus, then you get to be associated with me, and you know you want that. Anyway, thats where the big picture albums will be posted, so for example, if you want to see all the Homecoming 2006 pictures, you have to be my "friend".

I have officially run more miles this week than i have ridden. went for another run tonight and did 4 miles in about 25 minutes. Not great, but i am working on the 202 800, some work to do before track season in January but i will get there. I will not finish highschool having never played a varsity sport. track is the last chance for me. I have to work tommorrow after school so will probably just take my day off then and ride on friday with j-money at Hyder.
Thats it. I am busy IMing Peeps from the creek and finding a crash pad fo my trip back there this summer.
Lates
Skinnyfast Jr

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah the weather has brought running back into the mix now. I've just done the trainer a lot right now, but will prolly run this weekend. I love to go for a trail run, but since it's seasonal for me I just hate getting started and having to deal with the inevitable shin splits.