Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No School Today... gotta love sophomore testing. I went out last night becasuse i didn't have school today and had a really good time. Today i was supposed to work but unfortunately Sandy is sick and was unable to pick up the necessary supplies. I was going to do a nice road ride today for about three hours but since the weather was bad i ended up just staying in and doing 1.5 hours on the stationary devices consisting of an hour on the rollers and a half hour on the trainer. Got the Cateye computer hooked up and it is definately awesome. The cadence is a good training tool for me because just before i crack i start pushing some massive gears. After that i went out and just rode my dad's bike around because its got flat pedals. I did some trials moves and goofed off since now i can manual and bunny-hop with platforms. I dropped 8 pounds in the last 4 days and while most would say that is good i am sort of pissed about it. I have spent the last 3 months trying to put that weight on. I am up to about 10,000 calories a day to try to avoid losing anymore and i have been running and riding nearly everyday. In addition i do atleast something to work the arms so hopefully that weight will be coming back up.

Thats it for now i guess, i probably wont be updating for a few days since i have track and a ride tomorrow and a party friday... and dont forget the ride with the Navigators on Saturday. And oh yeah, a ride on the new mountainbike Sunday. Look for a new update by monday, hopefully with some pictures so i dont kill all of my readers with my poor grammar and boring writing.

Out
B

2 comments:

talon2nav said...

So the new mountainbike came in!? How are you going to take pictures of yourself on the bike...if you're on the bike? Who are you trying to bribe? Sounds like you need to eat more donuts if you're loosing weight! I hear you are arms are busting out of your bike jersey? Arnold Cowan I hear!

ojulius said...

Just wait until you get to be our age, skinny boy, you'll be dying for the good ole' days when you couldn't keep weight on. ;o)