Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Wow, so it has been a really long time and all of you I am sure are no longer checking this site. I just have a hard time writing on this thing. I am really not the tell everyone my feelings and my life type of guy but I will keep you posted on a few things. First off, I am now officially graduated from Highschool which is just a crazy feeling. I feel like now my life starts and everything else was just practice. I have not been doing as much riding as I would like (or should i guess is more appropriate) and have been enjoying life after Highschool a little too much perhaps. I did the Santa Fe Century on Sunday and it was a pretty good time. The century crowd is defianately a different group of people than i would ever see on the racing circuit. I did the whole thing in my big ring just for fun and it wasnt all that bad except for Heartbreak Hill. A 53-23 was a bit stiff for that climb, but i made it. I got a new car (well new for me at least) for graduation and have already managed to mangle the rear trailer harness doing a little four wheeling. Some dumb ass rider took me and Scotterbot out last night when we were warming up for the Crit. As bad of road rash as i have, i am lucky compared to Scott, who evidently is nursing some serious damage to his hip. My hope goes to Scott getting better as soon as possible, and Scott, if you are reading this, like i said earlier, you have enough miles under your belt so dont rush to get back on the bike. Scott is a tough guy so lets hope for the best. Basically all my other time has been either working, sleeping, or hanging out with my girlfriend. Thats it for now, i am sorta getting tired of writing.

B

No comments: