Thursday, January 18, 2007

Im always on my pivot for my digits, you dig it...




So anyway, not alot happening in my life right now. I am finding it extremely hard to find motivation to anything at school. Every time i try to sit down and get stuff done all i can think about is graduation in May. After that, a quick, or long, trip out to The Creek to see all my old friends graduate, and probably some pretty intense "Holy Shit Bill's back" parties. At least I've heard thats what is going to be happening. Not sure about the info for Tour of Ohio yet, but I may try to work it so i stay and chill for a couple weeks and then hit the Tour. I was informed by my parents that i needed to get a "real job" over the summer, I am guessing they want me to work like 30 hours a week. So, i figure a month in Ohio is maybe not out of the question. Here's to hoping.

And now... for something bike related...

I went out for about two hours after school today and felt incredible. I did some foothills fingers including that long one east of Montgomery. Would have been longer, but i got quite frigid.
Laters
B

1 comment:

Matt said...

Where in Ohio is this? Eastern Ohio could actually be a decent enough place to ride a bike. From what I remember nice rolling hills - should make for a nice race. Western seemed more flat lands.